To apply for admission to Kernel University, you may download the application form directly our website (www.kernel.edu) or contact the Admission Office by
Telephone: (714) 995-9988
Fax: (714) 995-9989
Admissions Office of Kernel University
3319 West Lincoln Avenue #102
Anaheim, California 92801 U.S.A.
Inquires concerning admission criteria of a particular academic program should be addressed to the Admission Office. Basic criteria for admission are:
- High school diploma or its equivalent for admission to the Bachelor of Theology program and a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school for admission to the Master of Divinity Arts program.
- A cumulative point average (GPA) of 2.0.
General admission requirements are:
- Submit the application with the non-refundable application fee $100 ($150 for international students) to the Admission Office.
- Have official transcripts from the secondary school and all colleges/universities previously attended forwarded directly to the Admission Office, Kernel University.
- Recommendation from two persons who have known you for at least one year, and who are over 24 years of age.
- A minimum score of 500 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). This requirement applies to an applicant from a country where the native language is not English, unless a diploma was earned in an English-speaking country; and Take any additional proficiency or placement tests required.